How about going on vacation and feeling like a million bucks during and after the break?
Join Miriam RM, Health and Lifestyle Coach and co-owner of Apoyo Lodge, for a week of relaxation, yoga, nourishing plant-based food, healthy habits workshops, massage and fun activities in the stunning Laguna de Apoyo, Nicaragua. This retreat is the perfect setting for those who want to take a break from a busy lifestyle, reboot their body, reconnect with their inner selves, learn how to jump start a sustainable healthy lifestyle, all while being surrounded by a tropical dry forest and the pristine and healing waters of the beautiful crater lake.
There is space for couples, friends, single travellers of all ages. No previous yoga experience? No worries. This is not your regular yoga retreat for advance students.This is a healthy, "feel good", all-inclusive vacation that gives you the opportunity to learn and experience new things that you can take home to improve your quality of life and... an opportunity to laugh, a lot ;)
* 7 nights shared accommodation at Apoyo Lodge in Laguna de Apoyo
* All plant-based meals - menu designed to inspire you to get back in the kitchen when you get back home
* Daily herbal tea, fresh lime water and fresh coconut water
* Daily morning yoga and meditation class - we will explore different types of yoga each day to give you a chance to taste all the goodness that comes from this practice, whether it is more focused in fitness, or more spiritual.
* Healthy Living Workshops - topics such as nutrition, exercise, relationships, career, spirituality will be covered in a fun, informational and laid back way.
* Tour of the colonial city of Granada and SUP(Stand Up Paddle Boarding) around Las Isletas in Lake Nicaragua.
* Tour of Masaya Artisan's Market and Masaya Volcano National Park (look inside an active volcano!)
* Dance and Acro Yoga Workshops
* 60 mins massage
* 45 mins Health Consultation with Miriam
* Roundtrip Airport Shuttle Service
* Also included in your accommodation cost: Natural products (hand soap, shampoo and conditioner made locally), hot water, daily maid service, 24hs security, unlimited drinking water, unlimited wifi
DOES NOT INCLUDE
* Flights to and from Nicaragua
* Additional snacks or juices/smoothies
* Additional day excursions or massage
* Early Bird Rate (until 31st August 2017): Shared occupancy......$1,099 USD/pp
* Rate Increase (after 31st August 2017): Shared occupancy......$1,250 USD/pp
* An initial non refundable deposit of $300 is required to secure your reservation for this retreat. Payment can be made to Apoyo Lodge in the form of Paypal or bank transfer. All rates are in USD.
YOUR HOST - MIRIAM RM
Miriam stumbled upon veganism by chance four years ago, and once she started questioning her food choices, she wasn't able to stop questioning her whole life choices. She left a very successful and stressful career in aviation behind (together with some very poor life habits and some disastrous relationships) and embarked on a personal journey to discover some life purpose and reconnect with Mother Nature. Fast forward four years and you find a certified Health and Lifestyle Coach, who is 37lbs lighter and has won the battle to many health issues with a balanced and delicious diet, enjoying a lifestyle free of cruelty and respectful to all earthlings and the planet. After living in 5 countries across 3 continents, Miriam now dedicates her time and efforts to help people all over the globe achieve their personal health and lifestyle goals in a sustainable manner through her one-on-one coaching, workshops and retreats. She is also the co-owner of Apoyo Lodge, where she lives with her partner Manuel, and her rescued four legged companions Tommy, the dog, and Frida, Mario, Luigi, Simba and Nala, the cats.