18 Days Condensed YTT January 21-February 7, 2018
18 Days Condensed YTT February 11-28, 2018
21 Days YTT March 11-31, 2018
Join the Soul Ascension Women's Empowerment Team for your 200 hour Yoga Alliance Destination Yoga Teacher Training Immersion in the Land of Rainbows! This course is for women wanting to learn how to teach yoga in a confident, knowledgeable, and empowered way, as well as those who would like to simply deepen their yoga practice with hands-on training in adjustments, alignment, sequence-planning, philosophy, and history. During this training, the focus will be on women's empowerment, sisterhood and sacred healing to ignite and empower your inner goddess! You will enjoy daily yoga, meditation, healing and detoxifying foods that will revitalize your mind, body and spirit; while learning to give back to yourself in a loving and connected way to allow your truest, brightest and bravest self to shine! We will work with the divine feminine and on the spirit level of each person, deepening your connection with the community of sisterhood, and with our own inner best friend. You will learn to find love within yourself and to depend on yourself ONLY as the source of INFINITE LOVE. Invite your inner goddess to come alive, shine and be seen. This inner goddess is the source of your power and the embodiment of your own inner passion and zest for life. Everything that YOU need, is within you!
Please inform us of your past experience with Yoga, as your training will be tailored to your needs - from absolute beginner to the advanced student. This is an in-depth course that goes above and beyond what is required to be certified to teach, and is created for all those who are interested in changing their lives and in delving deeper into truth, health, and healing. This course is a training that fuses mind, body, soul.
- Daily yoga classes in a variety of styles to bring about many forms of healing and women's empowerment.
- Kundalini Yoga to break old habits and choose new habits to work.
- Yin yoga to release deep-stored emotions that cause negative habits and patterns.
- Vinyasa yoga to strengthen the body & mind.
- Hatha yoga to re-establish a relationship of balance and love within the body & soul.
- Daily Mediation to cleanse the mind and open the heart.
- Ceremonies to release the old and invite the NEW.
- Practice along with healing, live music, guided meditations and visualizations to bring you into the brightest Self you can be!
- Empowerment team will be available to support emotional release and offer guidance throughout your journey.
- Opening circle first night, closing circle last morning.
- Visits to local beaches and other surprise excursions.
- GOURMET vegan and gluten free food, 3 meals per day plus any snacks required. *please inform us of any dietary restrictions. We can accommodate nearly any requirement, really!
- This training will bring deep healing and could be the wings of change that you’ve been waiting to fly upon. You will gain the skills to be the person you have always dreamed yourself to be, and learn to trust in your own inner wisdom and strength.
Who We Are:
Molly Warner is a yoga teacher and intuitive healer working in the realms of yogic mysticism and divine light energy healing, aim to inspire personal ascension into one’s highest Self through yoga, music, joy and healing! Molly has been living the practice of yoga for the past 13 years and has a passion for guiding the awakening wild spirit! As an E-RYT 500, she focuses on all aspects of yoga: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, and brings these facets together to create a meditative space where we can each dive into the depths of ourselves. She has specialty training in Yin and Kundalini Yoga, while also loving and working with the transformative fires of Vinyasa! As well as leading healing and empowerment workshops, she brings with her the magic of song wherever she goes.
What you will learn:
● Anatomy and Adjustments
● How to develop your unique teaching gift
● Learn to “let go”
● Meditation Techniques
● Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
● Study of the Yoga Sutras
● Teaching Methodology
● Yogic Lifestyle
● Yoga Philosophy
Upon completion of the course, students will receive certification through Soul Ascension Yoga, a Registered Yoga School (RYS) owned by Molly Warner and Eli Kaiser and is approved for Yoga Alliance RYT-200 registration.
Materials mandatory for training:
Second Edition Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminfoff and Amy Matthews ($30)
Please order this book at least two weeks prior to coming.
- Yoga Sutras: The Means to Liberation-Translated and commented by Dennis Hill
- Sivananda Companion of Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Practice Manual-David Swenson
- Power of Now-Eckhart Tolle
Styles: Yin, Yang, Kundalini, Hatha, Bhakti, Vinyasa, Meditation
Languages: English & Spanish